This page presents some of the things I did for my Linux at home
(SuSE 8.2 at the time) and my Linux at Work (Debian
testing/unstable based on Knoppix).
There is currently:
- Some scripts to help export and import address books from and
to JPilot and Mozilla (some more help at the beginning
of each file):
- csv2jp: import Comma Separated
Value (CSV) files into JPilot.
- csv2moz: import CSV files into
- jp2moz, to convert the contacts
exported from JPilot into a format
easily importable into Mozilla.
There are also some explanations.
- vcf2jp: import V-Card files into
JPilot (very simplistic).
- Some other simplistic scripts:
- findgrep: find files by
- fixoutlookmbox: fix
Outlook mailboxes imported into Mozilla.
- pump-hard: ah well, if your
DHCP server once has problems to respond.
- url: to extract an URL from MS url
files and call Mozilla with it.
- AutoScrapbook-NEW, a static
gallery program to comment and HTML-present my pictures and my
films (the main difference to the original AutoScrapbook).
- I've also packaged a mind-mapping tool called FreeMind and am now going to package Freeplane, which is a split and advancement in regard to FreeMind.
- Some RPMs I've created for
- Find also some notes on how to get most features of Debian Sarge running on an nc6000 from Hewlett-Packard.
- Last but not least, I've begun with a Mind-map showing the
hardware support for Linux.
Dernière modif/letzte Änderung/last modified:
Sunday, 11-Jul-2010 09:02:33 CEST